Where can I find kiddie porn pics?
Amy Gilhooly
2004-12-17 21:43:45 UTC
I'm having a little trouble locating child porngraphy newsgroups. Little
help?
The Phantom
2004-12-17 21:51:57 UTC
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:43:45 -0000, in alt.support.girl-lovers Amy
Post by Amy Gilhooly
I'm having a little trouble locating child porngraphy newsgroups. Little
help?
Don't know whether you're trolling or serious, but we don't really
approve of such requests. This is a support group. The FAQ is posted
here about once a week, or it can be found here:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=85C524BBD%40127.0.0.1
Post by Amy Gilhooly
8. Were r the pics?
This is not a child pornography source; this is a newsgroup designed
to offer support to girl lovers. The regulars refuse to help anyone
find sources of child pornography or participate in any other illegal
actions.
The Phantom
Amy Gilhooly
2004-12-18 04:14:16 UTC
I ask for help in finding child pornography in the hive of fellow
pedophiles and somehow that's considered trolling? I apologize for
overstepping my bounds, I didn't realize this newsgroup's intended purpose
was to support, not share. I've read the FAQ thoroughly and understand its
content. Won't happen again.
Frank McCoy
2004-12-18 06:21:25 UTC
Post by Amy Gilhooly
I ask for help in finding child pornography in the hive of fellow
pedophiles and somehow that's considered trolling? I apologize for
overstepping my bounds, I didn't realize this newsgroup's intended purpose
was to support, not share. I've read the FAQ thoroughly and understand its
content. Won't happen again.
I think again you misunderstand the group's purpose, if you ass-u-me
that anybody here has anything *to* share. The purpose of support is
for people who admire little girls, not people who collect pictures of
same ... though possibly some people do, I suppose.

About the only support somebody coming here asking to find pornography
involving little girls would get is advice not to even try, and
certainly not to ask for any, as you might just get some from some
helpful person who will also have a nice shiny new pair of bracelets
for you to wear.

Even if you got the pictures from somebody else, both you and he would
now be targets for cops trying to find somebody to arrest.

Don't got no pictures, don't want no pictures, even by accident.
Keep asking or hinting here though, and, like I said, you'll probably
get them from some helpful LEA guy. If not, everybody here will
ass-u-me that you're that very helpful type of LEA person yourself.

Read the FAQ again; and see if you want to hang around a group where
the main topic is *admiration* of little girls, not having sex with
them, and certainly not looking at nasty pictures of little girls.

I'm falling asleep now. Way past my bedtime; and I didn't get much
the night before either.

G'night all.
--
_____