preteen lover
white rosebud
2006-03-28 18:25:45 UTC
i think there's "degrees" in "child love". For instance, im 23yo, and i
find 12yo girls hot, but wont never ever touch that younger, am i still
a "child lover" or "slightly pedo"?

is child lover person who loves children of all ages? Then i am not one
of them. No no. I absolutely like ONLY preteen girls, their cute
pre-feminine bodys, wide eyes, lips, tiny boobs.. yummy. And i mean
about 12yo.

I mean, there should be a synonym for "preteen lover"?
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-03-28 18:44:29 UTC
Post by white rosebud
i think there's "degrees" in "child love". For instance, im 23yo, and i
find 12yo girls hot, but wont never ever touch that younger, am i still
a "child lover" or "slightly pedo"?
is child lover person who loves children of all ages? Then i am not one
of them. No no. I absolutely like ONLY preteen girls, their cute
pre-feminine bodys, wide eyes, lips, tiny boobs.. yummy. And i mean
about 12yo.
I mean, there should be a synonym for "preteen lover"?
A person who is sexually attracted to pre-pubetal children is a pedophile.
Someone who is sexually attracted to children who are going through puberty
is an ebophile.
white rosebud
2006-03-28 19:06:58 UTC
Okay, you mean person who is sexually attracted to 1-12yro = pedophile
and to 13-15yro = ebophile?

There's a big difference. I mean, i don't find 5yr old girls any way
sexually attractive.
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-03-29 02:35:16 UTC
Post by white rosebud
Okay, you mean person who is sexually attracted to 1-12yro = pedophile
and to 13-15yro = ebophile?
There's a big difference. I mean, i don't find 5yr old girls any way
sexually attractive.
If the child is going through puberty (growing breasts, pubic hair) then it
is ebophilia. I would think that would include most 12 year old girls.
Die-Spammers-Die
2006-03-29 04:17:02 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by white rosebud
Okay, you mean person who is sexually attracted to 1-12yro = pedophile
and to 13-15yro = ebophile?
There's a big difference. I mean, i don't find 5yr old girls any way
sexually attractive.
If the child is going through puberty (growing breasts, pubic hair) then it
is ebophilia. I would think that would include most 12 year old girls.
Not quite right. The word you were looking for is "ephebophile" or
"hebephile". There is no such word as "ebophile". And the term is not
limited to "going through" puberty but is also for "after puberty". It
is most-commonly used for (but is not lexicographically limited to)
male-male attraction .

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophile>
bobandcarole
You left out "queerphile" and "deviatephile", both fit you to a tee.
Tim Merrigan
2006-04-20 12:59:11 UTC
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:17:02 +0400, Die-Spammers-Die
Post by Die-Spammers-Die
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by white rosebud
Okay, you mean person who is sexually attracted to 1-12yro = pedophile
and to 13-15yro = ebophile?
There's a big difference. I mean, i don't find 5yr old girls any way
sexually attractive.
If the child is going through puberty (growing breasts, pubic hair) then it
is ebophilia. I would think that would include most 12 year old girls.
Not quite right. The word you were looking for is "ephebophile" or
"hebephile". There is no such word as "ebophile". And the term is not
limited to "going through" puberty but is also for "after puberty". It
is most-commonly used for (but is not lexicographically limited to)
male-male attraction .
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophile>
If ephebophile refers to an attraction to youths (young men), than
it's not interchangeable with hebephile, which refers to an attraction
to young women. (I would have said "maidens" but that caries a
connotation of virginity which wouldn't necessarily apply.)
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Tim Merrigan
2006-04-20 12:53:26 UTC
Post by white rosebud
Okay, you mean person who is sexually attracted to 1-12yro = pedophile
and to 13-15yro = ebophile?
There's a big difference. I mean, i don't find 5yr old girls any way
sexually attractive.
Yes, except that there isn't a hard and fast age for the onset of
puberty, though the normal range is between about 9 and about 15 for
girls, a little older for boys; and it's hebephile (named for
Heracles' second wife, Hebe, daughter of Zeus and Hera, the cup bearer
to the gods http://www.pantheon.org/articles/h/hebe.html).

Tim Merrigan
j***@monacofordinc.com
2006-04-12 18:51:43 UTC
LUV THAT AGE MYSELF
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-04-12 20:32:16 UTC
Post by j***@monacofordinc.com
LUV THAT AGE MYSELF
EVERYONE does, they just won't all admit it.
Laffy Taffy
2006-04-12 21:43:42 UTC
Positive Sex Fiend ripped open a bag of Fritos, watched the inhabitants
of a Sears' dressing room masturbate ferociously, and sputtered...
Everyone does what? Lust after kids? I think not.
Positive Sex Fiend
You don't think???
bobandcarole
Everybody isn't a pathetic pedo piece of shit like you...idiot
Positive Sex Fiend
True, there are pedos-in-denial, like you bobandcarole.
bobandcarole
<cocks pistol> Come over...lets talk about it.......
Positive Sex Fiend
Using your surrogate penis, I see.
Wonderer
pot/kettle
lastbandstanding
Avoiding the issue noted.
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-04-14 02:31:27 UTC
Post by lastbandstanding
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by j***@monacofordinc.com
LUV THAT AGE MYSELF
EVERYONE does, they just won't all admit it.
Everyone does what? Lust after kids? I think not.
You don't think???
Avoiding the issue noted.
Idiot broken record. Say something else. If I am avoiding the issue why
don't you point out what issue it is that I am avoiding?

GET HER YOUNG!
Laffy Taffy
2006-04-13 15:14:58 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by j***@monacofordinc.com
LUV THAT AGE MYSELF
EVERYONE does, they just won't all admit it.
Everyone does what? Lust after kids? I think not.
You don't think???
I DO think.... about grown men. I DO NOT think about little boys. If a
guy in his 20's turns me off, it's a cinch that anything younger is going
to induce my gag reflex.

Just because you have these unnatural urges, do not assume that the
entire Earth's population feels the same way.