STORY: Stacy (Mg,pedo,cons)
bobandcarole
2006-05-31 11:35:48 UTC
Stacy (Pedo, Mg)

By Simple Man

My house was designed to my liking and it had cost me plenty. The
master
bath was a full size room that contained a seven person sauna, a Greek
shower that could accommodate four people at a time, toilets and
bidets,
gym
equipment by Nautilus and the marble ten person whirlpool bath. The
ceiling
was fifteen feet high with exhaust fans for the humidity and all around
the
perimeter except for the sliding glass door were raised planting beds
with
hundreds of large broadleaf plants that loved the humidity and the
ceiling
grow lights. This was my play room. The adjoining master bedroom was
Grecian also with white marble columns and marble floor. The bed was
custom
made and was ten feet wide by twelve feet long. The entire suite was
built
of steel reinforced poured concrete a foot thick and the door to the
suite
was a full featured Diebold Vault door. Rich hand finished mahogany
wood
covered the concrete, and all in all, it was very impressive for the
young
beach girls I brought home so often. I like my girl's young, very
young,
preteen if you will.

My companion for tonight was ten year old Stacy, who was no longer a
virgin,
and she was the ideal type to make love to. Fresh and young, hairless
and
just had little breasts beginning to grow. The service that I obtained
her
from was the oldest in San Francisco and very discrete. I could get
any
age
girl I wanted, from a baby to twelve years old. They asked no
questions,
and the girl's were certified clean and free of disease. Stacy was
very
pretty and I was not certain yet if I would keep her. If she would be
completely submissive I might keep her, on the other hand, she would be
good fuck for the night and she could go off someplace else to get
pregnant.

We had a candlelit dinner, I always prepare my evenings when I wish a
new
girl, and Stacy was impressed and ate heartily, enjoying the catered
food.
She was dressed in a white sheath dress with nothing underneath and the
dress had a zipper that ran from the neck to the hem, she wore no hose
and
was barefoot, exactly as I ordered. When she finished eating I told
her
come over and stand next to me, she obeyed. Reaching under her dress I
fingered her pussy as I pulled the zipper down. She was beautiful, her
body
was absolutely unblemished, and she just stood there while I felt her
up
all
over her body.

After dialing the combination, the vault door opened automatically on
the
track imbedded in the floor. Stacy walked through the door and stood
there,
taking in the vision that few girls have ever seen. This was a male
world,
designed for pleasure and sex; she knew she was never leaving here, not
alive anyway. She turned around and pulled the unzipped dress from her
shoulders, watching the vault door close and seal itself. It was
better
than living in the cage, where she came from.

He was surprisingly gentle with her, seeing to it that she had pleasure
from
his body; he sucked on everything she had, damn near all of her body,
driving the preteen into one orgasm after another. Then the moment
came,
she felt her pussy being entered, and her body responded, sucking in
his
shaft until she felt it push past her cervix and enter her womb. The
feeling of being filled completely with a hard male cock was what she
knew
she had to live with. She had seen other girls come back unwanted and
the
dog being let into their cage, being fucked by a dog was not what she
wanted, and so she humped back begging him to fuck her harder.

Stacy had been taken from the street on her first night of
prostitution.
She did not go into the city proper, she stood at a school stop with so
little on that surely a man would want her enough to either pay her of
feed
her. Her mother was in a drug induced coma and her daddy was long
gone.
She either took to the streets or died, it was a simple as that.
Without
hesitation, she got into the car with the man and he drove off. It was
terrible night because she had no idea what real sex was, she thought
it
would be romantic, but the man just did it to her and left her laying
on
the
ground afterward. Unable to walk, she sat there waiting to die.

Of course she did not die; the service picked her up and took care of
her.

[Can the Service do something for you?]

End
bob&carole
2006-05-31 11:37:07 UTC
Another j young sock keep dancing jonny..:-)
Moron Asylum
2006-05-31 12:06:21 UTC